Forget the dating apps, Running Dinner is an amazing Nordic style social dining experience for single people to meet in a non-awkward and laid-back environment.
Join early as participation will be confirmed on first-come - first-served basis. Better ticket deals available by January 18th. Registration will be closing on January 23rd (Thursday) or earlier!
Note: event age range is 22-35y and we will stop registration as soon as minimum required number of participants have registered.
We will do what is possible to ensure gender balance and will strictly ensure minimum number of kitchens is available for a smooth event flow. Hence registration may close earlier than the date indicated above. We will be sharing final confirmation a couple days before the event but if you registered early - it is more than likely that you will be confirmed!
Sharing a meal experience is a perfect icebreaker. So you won’t need to feel uncomfortable or awkward. Just go with a flow and enjoy brilliant meals and meet some of the most amazing single people of Vilnius.
If you have questions contact us https://m.me/NomhopVilnius. Additional event information provided below.
- The evening flow is the same as of the usual running dinner (https://nomhop.com/pages/how_it_works) its just that the event is dedicated to singles.
- Also please be aware of the meals time constrains for the meal preparation and make sure you do necessary preparations in advance.
- Event organizers will ensure smooth flow of the event (just follow relevant information via Nomhop app).
- Eventually all the participants will meet in an after-party for a drink or two (the place will be confirmed prior to the event).
- You can cancel 7 days before the event with full ticket price refund, later cancellations will incur 50% fee.
How does Singles Running Dinner work?
You can register either alone or with a friend (who is also single). We will organise everyone into teams of two or three people and you will spend your Saturday evening with your team strolling around Vilnius to eat a three-course dinner in three different locations, at the homes of of other participants.
One of the locations will be your place (your team’s Kitchen), where you will host and serve two visiting teams. The most fascinating part is that not until the very last hour will you know who you will meet on the three different meals.
Single registration without kitchen. Consider registering your kitchen to have better chances of participation.
If you will decide to add more people to your team - you will need to pay for additional members.
If you don't have a third member for the team, but want to have more help in the kitchen - allow one more person to join your team. It's also cheaper.
If you want to get a better price - you can set your team as accepting 1 extra person. If not - that is totally fine, a couple user team is sufficient to have a great event.